HAY CHIX® HALF BALE NET
30 53 $30.00 - $53.00
The Hay Chix® Half Bale Net (formerly known as 'Mini Net') attaches easily to a trailer, eye hook, fence or tree, it's perfect for keeping your feeding program on track while on the go. This net holds about 1/2 of a small square bale (4-6 flakes.)
- Ideal for: Keeping your stalled horses busy, in your pasture or paddock, hauling: whether inside or outside your trailer, on a tie line for those weekends you hit the trails. This net has been shown to help confined horses with ulcers, weaving, pawing and other unwanted behaviors.
- Warning: We do not recommend use with horned animals, horses with blankets or non-breakaway halters. Nets may be used with shod horses, but must be used with a hay ring that is flush with the ground or hung high enough so the horse cannot paw at it. Nets may be used with blankets as long as the buckles are covered or there is a barrier between the netted bale and the blanket.
- How to pick the size/weight?
- 1 3/4 Original Size - The original 1 3/4 is recommended for most horses who are in good condition or are harder keepers.
- 1 1/4 Slow Feed Size - IF you have a horse that is an easy keeper or overweight, the 1 1/4 is a great option.
- Heavy Duty Options - You can get either size in Heavy Duty if your horse is an especially aggressive eater.