HAY CHIX® HAY RACK
Easiest corner feeder to use on the market—Toss in Your Hay & Walk Away! The metal Hay Chix® Hay Rack Frame measures 25" x 25" x 35" and features safe, rounded corners, plus a threaded locking nut. The curved front of the Hay Rack adds structural integrity and safety.
Need Help Choosing the opening/mesh size? Click Here!
- The Hay Rack includes: frame, net & hardware.
- The Half Bale will hold 1/2 of a small square bale (4-6 flakes).
- The Full Bale will hold a full small square bale or large square bale flakes.
- Warning: We do not recommend use with horned animals, horses with blankets or non-breakaway halters. Nets may be used with shod horses, but must be used with a hay ring that is flush with the ground or hung high enough so the horse cannot paw at it. Nets may be used with blankets as long as the buckles are covered or there is a barrier between the netted bale and the blanket.
How to pick the size?
- 1 3/4 Heavy - The original 1 3/4 is recommended for most horses who are in good condition or are harder keepers.
- 1 1/4 Slow Feed Size - IF you have a horse that is an easy keeper or overweight, the 1 1/4 is a great option.
- 1 1/4 Heavy Slow Feed Size - IF you have a horse that is an easy keeper or overweight that is also an aggressive eater.