HAY CHIX® PANEL FEEDER
65 75 $65.00 - $75.00
The Panel Feeder is a 12" x 24" metal frame that features safe, rounded corners and threaded locking nut.
- Includes: Free Up Feeder Frame (12x24), Locking Nut, (12) HD Cable Ties and Net (half bale.)
- Works great with HD zip ties on wood fencing and metal panels. Slip the hay into the net right through the panel!
- Warning: We do not recommend use with horned animals, horses with blankets or non-breakaway halters. Nets may be used with shod horses, but must be used with a hay ring that is flush with the ground or hung high enough so the horse cannot paw at it. Nets may be used with blankets as long as the buckles are covered or there is a barrier between the netted bale and the blanket.
How to pick the net size?
- 1 3/4 Heavy - The original 1 3/4 is recommended for most horses who are in good condition or are harder keepers.
- 1 1/4 Slow Feed Size - IF you have a horse that is an easy keeper or overweight, the 1 1/4 is a great option.
- 1 1/4 Heavy Slow Feed Size - IF you have a horse that is an easy keeper or overweight that is also an aggressive eater.