- HAY CHIX® Hay NET Products
- Large Bales
- HAY CHIX® LARGE BALE NET - 5' "THE GOLDILOCKS"
HAY CHIX® LARGE BALE NET - 5' "THE GOLDILOCKS"
170 255 $170.00 - $255.00
We call this our 'Goldilocks' net. If the 6' net is too big, and the 4' net is too small... the 5' Goldilocks net is for you!
Take control of your large round and large square bales and get at least 94% of hay out of every bale with the Hay Chix® Large Bale Net 5'! With less hay waste, you'll save both time and money.
- The Large Bale net 5' will fit up to a 5' x 5' foot bale, as well as smaller bales such as 4' x 5'.
- Warning: We do not recommend use with horned animals, horses with blankets or non-breakaway halters. Nets may be used with shod horses, but must be used with a hay ring that is flush with the ground or hung high enough so the horse cannot paw at it. Nets may be used with blankets as long as the buckles are covered or there is a barrier between the netted bale and the blanket.
How to pick the size/weight?
- 1 3/4 Original Size - The original 1 3/4 is recommended for most horses who are in good condition or are harder keepers.
- 1 1/4 Slow Feed Size - IF you have a horse that is an easy keeper or overweight, the 1 1/4 is a great option.
- Heavy Duty Options - You can get the 1 3/4 in Heavy Duty if your horse is an especially aggressive eater.
Watch this video to see a Large Bale Net in action: Round Bale, Square Bale
Watch this video to see how to tie the net closed properly: Watch Here!